Sunday, April 29, 2012

My next challenge will be a donation to Beads of Courage. I would like to have all of your donate a bead and I will create a necklace to be donated to Beads of Courage. Cancer is close to my heart because I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 1999 and thought I had beat it, only for it to return in 2009 in my bones. I have been battling this crazy disease ever since. The cancer will never be gone but I keep putting it into remission. I am a thriver! I am now going on 4 1/2 years and believe in my heart with the help of the Lord, my family and friends that I will be here for another 20 years! I will be posting the challenge on my blog and I will be sending pictures to all that send me beads and to our blog. The challenge will be going on for the month of May. When I finish the necklace of course everyone will be credited with the creation of this necklace and I also will send all of you a picture of the creation. Then off  to Beads of Courage!