home about me older posts etsy store

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hi everyone. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Very quiet here. My husband had to work. But the good thing is my son and I enjoyed a day together, just the two of us. We watched movies, we made breakfast together and played board games. Relaxing and fun! I just mailed out some orders from my Etsy store and stumbled across this beautiful raspberry enameled rasberry color. The beads turned out a brilliant raspberry color. So far this is my favorite color. I also made some filigree round beads with a dash of transparent colors. Putting transparent colors on top of opaque makes beads pop. I will be posting this set of beads in my Etsy store today. Happy New Year everyone. Hope 2013 is a happy, safe and healthy year for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment