home about me older posts etsy store

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Why do weekends go so fast! Finally got into my studio today and made some enameled components and flamed annealed some copper components. I received a new round hole punch and have been punching copper circles like crazy. I cut out a birdhouse, hearts and flamed annealed the hearts and birdhouse. The birdhouse is punched with the letter "O", wire wrapped and flamed annealed. I love birds and birdhouses so had a lot of fun creating this. I also made my first bird nest which is attached to a limb and will become a pendant. I annealed the hearts, getting ready for Valentines Day. I will listing some Valentine Day components in my Etsy store this week so keep checking back. Have a wonderful week. Let me know what you think. I love to hear from all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment