home about me older posts etsy store

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

When I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer a second time my family rallied around me, yet again. My oldest, son, would say every time I received treatment "Live Mighty" mom. It was such a strong message and touched my heart so deeply. I cannot describe how these words gave me courage, strength and hope with every step I took battling this horrible disease. As time went on my son surprised me with a tattoo saying "Live Mighty". I realized at that moment no matter what life throws my way my sons, and husband are my strength and my rock. I can fight this!!! This month I stamped on a sterling silver pendant the words "Live Mighty". I have attached the picture. I hope you enjoy seeing as much as I enjoy wearing it closed to my heart. "Live Mighty" mom.....and that is just what I'm doing. The Artists Synchroblog (month) – The Artists Synchroblog is a group of bloggers who post every other month on the same topic, sharing our experience or perspective. On alternate months we undertake a Pinterest Project where we each take inspiration from a pinterest picture, create something (art, a meal, a DIY project, etc) and then post about it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great story, thanks for sharing it! I love your pendant too.

    ReplyDelete